Friday, December 05, 2014

No Bemidji Preview: Blame Crime

So earlier tonight while I was performing my last zam of the evening some ruthless criminal went into the office at Dempsey Anderson and stole my backpack. Yesterday, today and tomorrow were my days to complete my move to my new digs. And so everything of note in my life was in my backpack; Birth Certificate, Passport, DD214, Seawolves Media Pass, prescription sunglasses and a host of other papers and things relevant to living one's life.

Did you know that as a victim of crime you have to pay six dollars to receive a copy of the report that you've made about the crime? Delightful.

Enjoy the games this weekend. Go Seawolves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me sick! I hate thieves! Is there anything you need? You have a ton of supporters! And to the comment by the guy about you not posting.......no one should judge anyone unless they know circumstances.

Anonymous said...

...............Welcome back to Anchorage?.....

Damn, maybee that Los Anchorage thing is a thing?

Donald Dunlop said...

I've just been busy busy busy this last couple of weeks. And frankly there hasn't been anything going on anyway.

Anonymous said...

What makes you think it's a guy?
What kind of sexist remark is that?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Donald was a veteran, thanks for your service.

Post a Comment